Personal Information

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Polar Panorama



These are my best and favorite out of all my polar panoramas I created and this is how is happened. First I found a place to take my panorama and looked for a nice horizontal line in the photo. Second I took ten photos going from left to right all vertical being overlapped 20%. Third I edited my photos, then create your panorama in PSD.5: File > Automate > Photo merge. Fourth I resized my image and changed the shape of the photo to a square Image > Image Size, 1000 to 1000 is a good size. Fifth I flipped the image upside down Image > Image Rotation > Rotate 180 degrees. Last Filter > Distort > Polar Coordinates & Edit!
I put a picture of my self in one of them this was only one of the fun parts of this project. First I opened my photo on photoshop, then I chose the quick selection tool found four tools down the toolbar, I selected my brush size, after I added a selection by coloring (painting) over the parts of the image that I wanted to keep, then the minus button on the top toolbar to subtract the parts of the selection I didn't want to keep, last when I was finished I clicked refine edge to contract and smooth or feather your selection copy and paste your selection into a new layer. This is how I made these two great polar panorama.

1 comment:

  1. Hey jasmine! I love how everything looks one your blog. It looks really organized and nice.

    ReplyDelete