Personal Information

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

All about me


I am Jasmine Laplante And this is my blog. I was born in September 11, 2001 on Hawaii (the Big Island) and raised on Kauai, I an 12 year old and in 6th grade. I have one older sibling, half my family lives in Canada and the other half lives on The big Island (Hawaii). I have always loved where I live, Kauai is a beautiful place.
I have been going to school since I was two years old. Before I came to Kapaa Middle School for 6th grade I attended Kapaa Elementary School. I was in this school although kindergarden to 5th grade. In this school I loved math and got great grades every year. Kapaa Elementary was a fun place to lean and hang out but now I'm in Kapaa Middle school its still fun here I'm glad I'm here because I can lean more and push my self to gain more information.
In my free time I love to spend time with me friends and family, it shows them I care. My family loves the beach we go to the beach all the time, they love to hang out, swim, and bodyboard. When I'm with my friends we always go to Kealia or Ho'opi'i Falls, we usually spend our weekends with each other. My friends and family spend time together all the time and we never wast a minute of our lives. We live life to the fullest and love doing it. I am Jasmine Laplante and this is all about me.

3 comments:

  1. Cool background! Love your profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kaylynn, I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Jasmine! Your background is so vibrant and really welcome the visitors! Everything is placed nicely and very easy to navigate!
    I really like the ending line of this post, "I am Jasmine......all about me." It sounds so powerful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete