Personal Information

Friday, November 14, 2014

My Visual Poem



My poem is about sunsets and how beautiful they are.  I think I choose the right topic for my poem because I did a very well job on it. All the photos and videos were good for the visual poem and all the shots I got matched with the words. My visuals have a huge impact on my poem because all the visuals are of the sun setting and the clouds moving through. My imagery changed my whole poem because if I didn't have the pictures or videos my poem would be so boring and plain.

 
The overall effects on my visual poem impacted my poem well because the way they just fit into the video was great. The special effects change the mood of the whole poem because it fade a lot and has a transition into a different photo and that make it more soothing. When you have effects then it makes it more meaningful by showing that the audience can be conferable watching it. Other then the shots just changing with no effect. The audience probably feels better when the shots fade then when they are switching so stiffly.


Am I satisfied with my finished product? Yes I believe I did a very good job. I think my product was great it was finished with many different photos and videos. I had enough shots to cover all the audio which is good, I also showed visuals that matched the actual topic. This project was fairly easy for me especially because it was a one person project; my last project we had to be in a team and that didn't work as good as I thought is was going to be.

25 comments:

  1. i really like the sunset
    maybe talk louder
    good time lapse

    ReplyDelete
  2. good visuals
    needs a better background sounds
    good lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. good music
    need more video
    good lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem was awesomely written, it was very cool.
    At the end it kind of stops abruptly
    the shots were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi, Jasmine that was AWESOME!!!
    Nothing was wrong.
    Good sound quality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compliment:Great time lapse
    Area of Improvement:Some shots were too bright
    Compliment:Good Broll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice of music it helped add to your Visual Poem.
    You should have recited your poem with a lot more expression it was kind of monotone.
    You also had great visuals I liked your timelapse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice B-roll and how you used them.
    I think you could of been more expressive in your poem.
    The music matches in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the B-roll.
    One thing that could be better the speed of your reading.
    I really like the content of your A-roll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice timelapse throughout
    Voice over was not recited with expression
    Nice colors in poem

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good shots, i like the sunsets
    Blurry on the last shot
    nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your sunset pictures and videos.
    I think one thing that could be better is when you talked faster at the end.
    I also like your time lapse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked your use of the ken burnz effect. I dont feel your music matches well with the mood your poem was trying to set but hey, thats just me. I like your shots of the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good time lapses of the sun setting
    The voice over has no expression
    Good text layover

    ReplyDelete
  15. The rhyme scheme you used was quite clever.
    Your voice was quite dull.
    The b-roll matched the a-roll really well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your time lapse of the clouds
    You stuttered in the voice over
    I like your text layovers on the screen

    ReplyDelete
  17. good text layovers, could have more expression when reading, nice shots of the sun

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your shots were so nice! The shot that has the word beautiful on it is kind of dark. I liked your poem it was pretty well written.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great effects with the time-lapse
    read with more of a rhythm
    good shots

    ReplyDelete
  20. Compliments: I like the idea of your poem and the music you put with it
    Criticism: I think you should've read your poem with more emotion
    Compliment: I like your B-Roll and the nice time lapses

    ReplyDelete
  21. like the pictures
    some music was loud
    nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great shots of the sunsets. Nothing needs improvement. Great background music.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the time lapse that you used.
    I think you could have said the poem a little better
    I liked the poem itself and what it said.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really liked the time-lapse of the the sky, SUPER PRETTY :3.
    Your voice was kinda soft I think it could've been louder, also you repeated some words.
    I loved the sunset of the mountain. Breathtaking pictures.

    ReplyDelete