Personal Information

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Finished News Story


     The story my team and I made was about Henry Panui, and how he balances his work time and his surfing time. Henry Panui owns his own company so he gets to make his own schedule. There were four people in my group me, Leilia Panui, Tessa Jensen, and Daileen Barton. They are good team but I think we could have communicated more. Henry, his wife, and his sister also helped us by letting us interview them.
     The final turn out of our project was okay I guess. We didn't do as good as we expected but we tried our best. Im happy with the project but not as happy as I wanted to be about this project. I thought we would have done a lot better; I would have been a lot happier if we got more b-roll, voice overs, and better interviews. Over all I'm pretty happy with it the final turn out was good we at least turned it in on time.
     With the critique results I was actually not surprised, it was pretty expected that we were going to get a two. With the quality of our project it was obvious that it was going to be a two. I totally agree about a two I think we could have been way better. I didn't use all of the ability i could have, I think my whole team could have applied more to this project. I am totally fine with the score we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment