Personal Information

Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Commercial


My team and I's main goal for this project was to get a good grade and succeed in making a acceptable video for the class. We wanted a good grade for this project because we were really excited to make this product because we thought it would be a good useful idea. Another goal was try to get the app we were working on to actually become a real app, but that didn't happen. Also, even though the main goal was to get a good grade but we did really want to work hard and have fun with project at the same time. Trough out this whole project time my partner and I had fun, tried our hardest, tried producing our best work, and got a good enough grade.

The best team moment from this project was when we were making the plan for this product. Mostly because we really wanted it to work out and become something that really worked as an assignment and a product. Also we were super excited about this project and really ready to get this project going. I guess what made it the best team moment was because we were all happy and thrilled to to be working on a project that included something we were interested in. Plus my team mate and I really worked well together so that helped us work on the project a lot.


In the editing proses Daileen did most of the editing and did a pretty well job. When Daileen was done editing I went back and reedited everything that wasn't how we wanted it. Also the video was in the wrong stop so I had to fix the b-roll and the voice over so we could add in transitions and effects. Daileen wanted to finish the editing of the project earlier so she went in class during lunch and recess. I did all the fixing of the editing because both Daileen and I thought that there could be improvement on it. I think how we did the editing really worked because Daileen started to edit, then I helped her edit, last everything that needed a little touch up I made better.

No comments:

Post a Comment