Personal Information

Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

David Hockney's photomontages are different from ours because David had an amazing eye for art. He had done photography for a while so he had a good idea of what to do with his images. Also he is a professional photographer so he knows how things are placed and how to make the photos make sense. Hockney was a very intelligent photographer he usually planed all his photo shoots out so everything goes right.

There are many ways to share your photos weather its trough magazines, social media, or even just showing a person a photo you just took. Pictures give off messages both negative and positive, how? You may ask well if your looking though your social media page you might see someone posted something about the drama going on in there life or something about being sad and depressed. These aren't things that you would want to see because they don't make you happy they make you feel worried or bad for the person, this would be a negative message that people are sending out. While on the other hand you have positive messages that get sent out, you might see someone post or on a magazine of the ocean,waterfalls, animals, and even a photo of someone smiling, there are many images that a person could put out in to the world to send out a positive message. Photos you put out in to the world show positive or negative messages.
The message I intend to show through my final photomontage is that do what makes you happy. Taking amazing photos makes me happy and makes me feel like I can do anything I want. So I was kind of going for something that shows that it doesn't matter what someone wants for you do what you want to do. I know that the message didn't come out as clear as I wanted it to but I did try my hardest and tried to produce the best work possible. But either way I like the way this image turned out, it may not show the message I want it to but its still a nice photomontage in my opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment