Personal Information

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Character Development

No one really asks me what kind of person I am, have you got asked that question before? Well I'm going to tell you. I am the kind of person who is nice at most times but can get mean and judgmental sometimes. I can be a weird person but only around the people I am close with and I guess I'm quiet. Im really awaked around people I don't really know and it can get really funny at times. I have some relatable imperfections like I can get super serious sometimes at random moments.

I plan to exaggerate some of my traits while animating my self. I think I'm going to heighten my funniness and seriousness. The way I would do that is in the animation I will say funnier things and do funny things. For the serious part in not sure yet. I think Im going to make my GIF. rather normal but I will exaggerate some things. Im going to also exaggerate my awkwardness because Im bad at talking to people so Im probably going to make my character slide in and wave.

To create a GIF of your self or anything actually you just need to get a picture of your subject. The import it into Photoshop then take the olipticrl marque tool (on the side bar) and make a cut out of the subject and separate it from the background image. Once you have finished those steps you should save your work just in case. Then you have to decide what you would like your character to do, when you know what you want to do you can go to the window option in the top left menu bar and check animation to change your photoshop work space so you can start your .GIF. Then go to edit>puppet warp> place pins on your character so you can animate. Once your happy with your animation you go to file> save for web & devices, then you can change the size of your project if you want.

1 comment: