Personal Information

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Music Video Finale



Our last project of the year is once agin a music video. This is my third music video in my 3 years of Middle School and they were all pretty fun. The storyline relates to the lyrics of the song because the lyrics are about two people needing each other and in the storyline we have two people hugging. Only a little portion of the video actually has a storyline but for the most part it's all just lip syncing to the song. The story in the video isn't as clear as we wanted it to but we tried our best.

I was absent for the entire week my group was filming and editing (because I was really sick) so I haven't gotten to watch our video yet. But my team mates have told me that we actually don't have a fast-edit montage in out video but I do think that we could have gotten it done if we worked harder and more efficiently.

Honestly I don't think that this music video showcases our best work. Why do I think that? You may wonder, well because we didn't really work together and communicate well and I was also absent for most of the project so I didn't get to help a lot. If I got to help I think that we could have talk about the project more and worked it out better. I do think that our project shows some of the techniques we have learned but we could have done a much much better job showing it. I also think that we did try our best to produce a well filmed and edited project.

1 comment: