Personal Information

Thursday, September 1, 2016

High School

Soooo... I decided to keep this blog going after middle school. If you didn't know I just became a freshman and I had this blog for a class I had in middle school. Anyway I'm back! Over the summer I went to the Big Island (of Hawaii) so see some of my family and I was there for about a month; but not all at the same time. I went with my sister for a week then she left and I stayed for another week then went home for a month and went back until school started. It was pretty fun we went to the beach a lot, saw the volcano (but we couldn't see the lava), camped, and some other stuff. I was glad I got to spend time with that family because I barley get to see them.

High school started!!! It's already the 5th week of high school, I've been doing pretty good and we just received out mid-quarter report card and I'm actually satisfied with the results. My classes so far are good and I like all my teahers so far. and I'm up to date on school work even though I'm absent quiet a bit. It does seem like this year is going to go  by faster then I want it to.

I hope I do well this year at school, I'm planning on trying my hardest, turning in ALL my work in on time, and not being absent so much. I'm telling my self "right now is whee life starts, this is when it all starts counting", most people don't realize then when you enter high school you have to commit your self to want to graduate and go into college. I do understand that some high students  don't want to go to collage but you should still want to push yourself to at least graduate high school.


1 comment: