Personal Information

Friday, October 3, 2014

HikiNo Behind the Scenes

Our project idea is about Henry Panui. He is a local surfer on the east side of kauai and he owns his own company. We are going to try get footage of him getting ready to surf and also of him working. My team has three other people Leilia Panui, Tessa Jensen, and Daileen Barton. I think we are going to finished but we are having a hard time.

When we are not filming we are usually talking about what we have to do and what we are going to do. We try to get together after school or when we are not at school to we can discuss what we have to film and shoot. When our camera is not rolling we try to get out and film b-roll because that's the most important part of the project that we don't have. We try to meet up after school so we can communicate and get done our pitch sheet and thinking about filming. My team and I always strss about our project when were not filming.

One thing I can do to help my team is to step up and be the team leader because I was in G.T. last year. I think I should make my team communicate more and get together more so we can get more filming done. My team is behind and I think it would be best if we get a camera and film as much as we can. I think our team is having troubles doing this project. But what we need to do is keep going and just finish strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment