Personal Information

Friday, October 3, 2014

Lessons Learned

The most important part of our project is getting all the interviews and B-roll done. We have got some footage but we have had quite a hard time because our team isn't communicating very well. We are trying out hardest to get every thing done and trying to do as much wrk we can with the team meats that come help get it done. I have been making questions to ask the people we are interviewing, I have also been trying to think of good B-roll we could film so we can get every thing done a once. All the B-roll, interviews, and voice overs are going to be finished by the due date (hopefully).
My team and I have had many roadblocks we have tried getting our work done, but we tried rushing it and that wasn't very good. We tried filming three times, we were trying to get our three interviews done but it didn't work out as we planed. Our project is getting hard because not all of us can film and not all of can help out when were not at school. We have filmed one interview and no B-roll or any voice overs so we are behind. I think the biggest road block is not communicating correctly and not getting any b-roll done.

The most valuable part of our filmmaking process is getting three successful interviews. Also we have to get at least 6 sequences of b-roll. My team has gotten 3 interviews and no a lot of b-roll. These things are crucial for our project we need them but the only way we will get them is if we don't work together. My team and I have some voice overs but not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment