Personal Information

Friday, October 3, 2014

The Experiment


The photoshop assignment was to see what we know about photoshop and how we can use some of the tools and experiment on all the different implements so see what kind of things we can create. We did this project to get to know photoshop and try to get used to using it because we are going to use it a lot this year to do photo projects. I think we are going to use photoshop this year but not as much as last year I think this year we are going to do more video based projects then picture projects. The photoshop experiment was good to start the year off so we get used to doing thing with a lot of different tools. Photoshop will be a big thing to lean to use this year because if we take pictures we might put them in photoshop.

I think the best part on my experiment was that I used a gradient overlay, arched text, drop shadows, a transparent picture over the overlay, and the arched words were a good life quote. I tried to used a lot of things I remembered from my G.T. class last year, I didn't use all of the techniques I knew because it was hard to fit all the different things into one project. One hard thing about this project is that I forgot how to use some of the tools in the program and that made it hard to function in the document. Forgetting how to use the tools was a bad thing because it took me a while to figure out how to get all the thing in place. This photoshop experiment was easy and fun for the first project of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment